HomePrint FriendlyEmail Page

Go To Search
Click to Home
About the CountyDepartmentsNew ResidentsOur MunicipalitiesOfficialsHow Do I...?
How do I know if I qualify for any services?
The Department of Senior Services is the federally designated Area Agency on Aging (AAA) and Aging, Disability Resource Connection (ADRC). Residents contacting the office are screened and consulted on the multitude of services that are available based on an individual’s level of care. Trained professional staff and social workers provide guidance to older adults, residents with disabilities and caregivers. Some programs may require criteria for financial eligibility.

Senior Services, Disability, and Veterans Affairs

Show All Answers

1. How do I find services for older adults?
2. How do I know if I qualify for any services?
3. How do I apply for Medicare?
4. How do I find transportation for medical appointments, shopping or to a senior center?
5. How do I apply for the Meals-on-Wheels Program?