HomePrint FriendlyEmail Page

Go To Search
Click to Home
About the CountyDepartmentsNew ResidentsOur MunicipalitiesOfficialsHow Do I...?
If I serve in the Military, what are my voting options?
You may submit a Vote-By-Mail Application for any election if you are a registered voter in Passaic County and are any of the following:

An active member of the armed forces

A spouse or dependent of a member of the armed forces

A patient in a veteran's hospital

A civilian attached to or in service with the armed forces out of state, or a spouse or dependent residing with or accompanying that person.

You can also obtain a Federal Post Card Application from the proper military personnel or from the website by clicking on the link below. The Application is only valid for one (1) year and must be renewed every year. You will receive a Mail-In Ballot for each election held in your municipality during that year.

County Clerk - Elections

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply to Vote By Mail?
2. How do I fill out the Application?
3. If I serve in the Military, what are my voting options?
4. I am a US citizen living overseas. How can I still vote?
5. I have received a letter from the County Clerk's Office saying my application has been rejected. What do I do?
6. If I cannot sign my name due to illness or injury, how do I authorize my Application?
7. If I help someone fill out an Application, what should I do?
8. What is an Authorized Messenger?
9. If I am a candidate, may I still serve as an Assistor or Authorized Messenger?
10. When are elections held in Passaic County?
11. Who can Vote-By-Mail in Passaic County?